1) When candidates are ready to test, go to the CoSN website and scroll down to “Apply for Exam at a Prometric Center”.
2) Log in and pay for the exam. (The cost depends on whether your organization has a paid membership to CoSN. It is not the payment made for the course materials through the METAA CTO Course.)
3) Once the exam is purchased, an email will be sent to the candidate with a link to the actual application form to be completed.
4) Following payment and application completion, the application will be reviewed.
5) If approved, the candidate will be sent an “Authorization to Test” email with “Eligibility ID#” and instructions to make their personal testing appointment at the Prometric location of choice. Once approved, Candidates will need to test within 90 days.
6) Candidates will go to the Prometric center selected to test. Candidates do NOT need to bring their own computer. Results will be received before leaving the center.